These Terms and Conditions apply to everyone on the Hostel premises
In order for all the Rules to be clear for users, specific terms were used which are defined below:
HOSTEL – entrepreneur that provides services and is responsible for their implementation,
GUEST – a person or an entity/a company using the services of the hostel after booking and paying a fee for staying in the hostel,
RESERVATION – a contract with hostel for services in accordance with the procedure described in point 19, which is considered to have been concluded at the end of the booking process,
MULTIPERSON ROOM – Rooms that are named: RED, ROSE, TURQUOISE, NAVY BLUE, OLIVE, VIOLET on the hostel website
PRIVATE ROOM – double room that is named GOLD on the hostel website
These regulations specify the conditions under which hostel provides services:
- Guests are charged for the entire reservation in advance upon arrival at the hostel. When reserving rooms via the website the fee is charged in advance for booking up to 3 nights, and for reserving beds for a period longer than 3 nights, it’s 50% of the total price.
- Price includes all taxes. Price per night is arbitrary and is not constant, governed by the availability of beds in the hostel. Current prices are available on the website of the hostel in the “RESERVATION” tab.
- Prices are quoted for a bed in a shared room (all rooms except GOLD) or for a private room (GOLD) and refer to the specific date chosen by the Guest and are valid only for the period specified on the website. Promotions and discounts are posted on the hostel website.
- The equivalent in a foreign currency are given for informational purposes only and is not binding. Only PLN currency stated on the website of the hostel at the time of booking is guaranteed. If payment is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed at reservation, the exchange cost shall be charged to the customer.
- No-cost booking cancellation is possible in the event of cancellation no less than 48 hours before the date of arrival only by e-mail or for reservations already realized – the day before the planned departure, not later than 9 am. If the reservation fee was payed by credit card, or wire transfer, the refund will be reduced by 15%.
- If cancellation is not made in accordance with the above point 5th or in the case of Guest not showing up on the day of booking, Hostel reserves the right to charge for the first night. In such a case, hostel will charge the credit card of the Guest and will cancel a reservation for the remaining nights.
- To be fully checked in, guest must present an I.D. card or passport and has to agree to obey the Hostel rules.
- Hostel night runs from 15.00 to 11.00 am the next day. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, guests are required to check out before 11:00 am on the day of expiry of the booking, leaving the room and turning the key, otherwise you will be charged the amount due for another night of stay.
- All rooms (except for the Gold Room) are mixed rooms. Beds in multi-person rooms are intended for one person only. There is a possibility of booking all male/all female room, agreeing on the conditions at the Hostel Reception desk when making a reservation.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Hostel by Polish law. Violation of this law is subjected to a penalty in the amount of 200 zł. The penelty is enforced by the staff of the hostel. Hostel is entitled to charge the penalty from the Guest credit card, which assuming Terms Guest hereby agrees.
- Guest has to leave a deposit for keys to multiperson rooms as well as the private room. For lost room key a fee will be charged of 40 pln/10e.
- We accept pets in the Hostel, but only if you book a private room, with the consent of the reception, also deposit in the amount of 50 to 100 PLN is required – the amount of the deposit is determined by the receptionist. The deposit is taken in the event of damage caused by the animal. Animals are forbidden in the Hostel area without notification to the reception.
- Groups of 10 people or more are required a deposit of 50 PLN per person at check-in. Deposit is refunded upon departure assuming no damage was caused by the group.
- Hostel may refuse to accept guests who previously grossly violated the Rules or otherwise interfere with a peaceful stay of other guests or the hostel staff.
- Guest accepts and agrees to comply with the Hostel Rules, Terms and Conditions. Any misbehavior by the guest oblige the hostel staff to check out such guest without delay and without any return, even if the guest has already suffered some costs associated with staying in the hostel.
- Hostel does not have a car park.
- If You need an invoice, please inform the Hostel receptionist upon check-in. An invoice is issued within 7 days from the date of check-in, based on the cash register receipt.
- By making a reservation Guest declares that he/she has received all the necessary information. Reservation made through the website or booking services is equivalent to reading and unconditionaly accepting Terms and Conditions of sale services in the Hostel Chmielna5.
- Reservation process
1). Guests can make a reservation using online reservation form available on the website www.chmielna5.pl or by a request for a reservation form made through booking services.
2). The reservation is considered to have been made once the reservation form have been filled out and payment by credit card or wire transfer have been made. After filling out the reservation form, a payment should be made within 24 hours. After this date the booking is automatically canceled.
3). Each time before booking, guest is obliged to provide the information requested in the reservation form.
4). By making a reservation, Guest automatically certify the accuracy and legitimacy of the data provided by them.
5). The booking procedure through the Hostel website includes the following steps:
Step 1: selecting room rates and reservation date;
Step 2: checking the reservation details, total price, the applicable terms and conditions of sale, making any adjustments;
Step 3: entering all the information needed;
Step 4: reading and understanding Hostel Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms and conditions of the sale process.
Step 5: approving the reservation
6). Confirmation of the reservation will be sent by e-mail.
7) For a booking not be canceled by the system, a payment has to be made within 24 hours.
8). Hostel Service Contract Agreement is considered to be done once the reservation process is finished and payment have been made.
- Settlement of payments effected by credit card or wire transfer are being provided by Dotpay Center for Settlements of Accounts.
- In cases of any booking complaints in Hostel Chmielna 5 please contact the Hostel reception from Monday to Friday 9:00-18:30 (CET) at the following numbers:
+48 (22) 826 69 50;
+48 733 455 950;
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hostel Chmielna 5
Ul. Chmielna 5 m.8
* For more information please contact the Hostel reception.
The Supplier of services on the Hostel Chmielna5 premises:
USŁUGI ZARZĄDZANIA Ewa Śmigielska
Ul. Kosodrzewiny 51, 05-500 Piaseczno
APPENDIX 1 : Personal data protection policy.
- Company ‘Usługi Zarządzania Ewa Śmigielska’, as a Supplier of services in the hostel Chmielna 5 and an administrator of Guests personal data, ensures that all data is secure. These data are particularly protected and secured against unauthorized access. Personal data are processed by the Supplier of services – administrator, in accordance with Article Paragraph 23. 1, paragraphs 1,3 and 5 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- The basis for processing of personal data is the consent of a Guest, as well as the statutory authority to process the data necessary to implement and settle services provided by the Supplier of services.
- The Supplier of services provides Guests, in particular, the right to access their own data, the right to request to update data and the right to object in cases specified in the rules of this Act. A Guest has the right to request removal of his/her personal data from Supplier of services’ database, to this end, shall he/she be obliged to send an appropriate e-mail. The Supplier of services can refuse to delete the data, if the Guest has not settled all payments requisite to the Supplier of services or he/she has breached the Terms and condition or applicable law for that matter. In such case the preservation of data is necessary to clarify the circumstances and determine the liability.
- Data provided by the Guest is collected and used for the implementation of sale contracts, for accounting purposes, the presentation of the current hostel offer by e-mail (if you agree) as well as to contact the Guest to present the activities related to the performance of the services specified in the contract for hostel services. The Supplier of services provides personal information to other service providers only to implement the agreement specified in the hostel contract. Other service providers only have access to information such as: name and surname and / or company name, street, house number, postal code, country.
- The personal data of a guest may be shared with the parties entitled to receive it under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. Guest personal information may be disclosed to third parties in cases provided by the Supplier of services and with the consent of a Guest.